The area of woods near the I-75 and I-696 interchanges in Madison Heights is not an official park, but it is among some of the only woods in the area.
Suburban Detroit, although mostly industrial, is home to a few open fields and places where brush and trees have accumulated over the years.
These Photographs are my documentation of the things found at the woods near I-75 and I-696 at night.
- mydarling likes this
- rebel-from-within reblogged this from audreypongracz
- rebel-from-within likes this
- dustlikeadiamondjoint reblogged this from audreypongracz and added:
- invault likes this
- jumpoutofbed reblogged this from audreypongracz
- audreypongracz reblogged this from dustincytacki
- dustincytacki posted this